By Neoka Naidoo So I will start by asking you a few questions. In the world we live in, what is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to investing? I would say… Money, moola, bucks, financial … Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- How to save water in your home
- Is your pool pump guzzling energy?
- The IRP2 Process for Dummies
- Stuff, stuff and more stuff…
- Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) for dummies
- We interview Generations star, Fundi Zwane
- R6 million, 9 months, 10 sites and one hell of a team!
- What would I do with R10,000?
- Leadership Clubs: three new schools sign up
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- RT @ClimateReality: Less than 100 days until #COP21! Retweet if you want a strong agreement for people and planet. #RoadToParis http://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @350Africa: Another reason why renewable energy is the future for us -> bit.ly/1JMEjgF http://t.co/GlXhFwLWH2 4 days ago
- RT @ClimateGroup: "The cost of inaction on climate change greatly exceeds the cost of action" -Stern report: bit.ly/1OowGdO http://… 4 days ago