Project 90 by 2030 relies on our generous funders and supporters to continue to do the important work we are doing. We appreciate all donations, no matter how small. Please consider donating to us this festive season. Regular direct debits are also a great way to support our work on an ongoing basis, allowing us to budget and plan ahead.
What your donation would provide:
- R50 per month for a year – will support club members to attend events where they learn more about collective environmental action.
- R100 per month for a year- will help Project 90 produce factsheets that can inspire people to take meaningful action on climate change.
- R200 per month for a year – will contribute to ongoing staff capacity building.
- R500 per month for a year – will contribute to our research and publications to raise public awareness on energy, water and climate related issues.
- R1 000 – pays for one of the Project 90 associate trainers to run a workshop equipping young people to present the energy future they would like for
South Africa to their communities.
- R4 500 – provides one family with a solar lighting and a mobile phone charger kit.
- R10 000 – will reward the most committed Project 90 Club for their work with a prize that will help to reduce their school’s carbon footprint and help their club “walk the environmental talk”. Previous prizes have included movement sensors in school bathrooms to make sure lights are off when not in use, recycling bins and a built-by-the-learners wind turbine.
We also have a wish list for our office, perhaps you have one of the items below to donate to us?
* Office wish list:
- Duplex auto-feed scanner
- Large whiteboards
- Rain water tank
- Sponsored printing of fact sheets and other small print jobs
* Clubs wish list:
– Gardening equipment:
- Edging for veggie patches
- Veg / herb seedlings
- Shade netting
- Rubber boots
- Hose pipes
- Jojo bins (rain water tanks)
- Recycling bins or any large plastic containers
- CFL light bulbs for club members to use at home.
- Workshops in different gardening techniques – permaculture, companion planting, keyhole gardening techniques.
- Club volunteers and club mentors – ongoing basis.
* Communities Programme wish list:
- Stationery & sports equipment
We’d also like to thank our many supporters and donors who have assisted us this year and look forward to your continued support in 2013. Please click here for information on how to donate to us. Or email info@90×2030.org.za. If you’d like to find out more about our work please visit our website or sign up to our quarterly newsletter on the website.