|Project 90 by 2030 was established as a national project of the Goedgedacht Trust in July 2007. We registered as our own Not for Profit Organisation (NPO) in July 2013. Our NPO number is 123-630.
Project 90 vision
We envision a world that sustains humanity, where people are valued & earth systems are preserved.
We are a change-focused organisation. Our aim is to inspire and bring about significant, positive change in the way we, as humans, engage with earth systems & each other.
Our name reflects our objective of a significant (90%) change by South Africans in how we engage with earth systems.
What we do
Project 90’s action and engagement is supported by seven pillars.
Board of Governors
Act as stewards & guide Project 90 towards its vision.
Operations & Finances
Ensure Project 90 and its programmes operate efficiently.
Offer diverse insight and expertise to add value to Project 90’s work.
Community Partnership Programme
Co-creating vibrant & sustainable communities – focusing on energy, water, justice and enterprise development.
Communicating Change Programme
Create tools to inform, support & inspire people in changing the way they live and engage with the environment.
Policy & Research Programme
Influence policy & decision makers and empower citizens in South Africa, towards affordable access to renewable energy & efficient use of natural resources.
Young Leaders Programme
Discover & nurture young South Africans to become environment-conscious leaders and decision makers.
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- How to save water in your home
- Burning Water
- Thank-you Nontando!
- SA's weather has started changing
- Bottled water vs tap water
- The IRP2 Process for Dummies
- Humans need two planets to sustain current way of living
- Is your pool pump guzzling energy?
- Go off Grid
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- We say YES YES YES to #renewableenergy #EarthHourZA twitter.com/WWFSouthAfrica… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EngNewsZA: Continued support for renewables IPPs an economic boost – Sarec: The South African Renewable Energy Council (Sarec)… https:/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SAFCEI: Will you #StopSecretNukeDeals with us? Join the march on 22 Feb, 9am from CT Parliament to the Cape High Court https://t.co/ICM… 1 month ago