|Project 90 by 2030 was established as a national project of the Goedgedacht Trust in July 2007. We registered as our own Not for Profit Organisation (NPO) in July 2013. Our NPO number is 123-630.
Project 90 vision
We envision a world that sustains humanity, where people are valued & earth systems are preserved.
We are a change-focused organisation. Our aim is to inspire and bring about significant, positive change in the way we, as humans, engage with earth systems & each other.
Our name reflects our objective of a significant (90%) change by South Africans in how we engage with earth systems.
What we do
Project 90’s action and engagement is supported by seven pillars.
Board of Governors
Act as stewards & guide Project 90 towards its vision.
Operations & Finances
Ensure Project 90 and its programmes operate efficiently.
Offer diverse insight and expertise to add value to Project 90’s work.
Community Partnership Programme
Co-creating vibrant & sustainable communities – focusing on energy, water, justice and enterprise development.
Communicating Change Programme
Create tools to inform, support & inspire people in changing the way they live and engage with the environment.
Policy & Research Programme
Influence policy & decision makers and empower citizens in South Africa, towards affordable access to renewable energy & efficient use of natural resources.
Young Leaders Programme
Discover & nurture young South Africans to become environment-conscious leaders and decision makers.
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- World Wetlands Day
- How to save water in your home
- We interview Generations star, Fundi Zwane
- Bottled water vs tap water
- Living off-grid – it can be done
- Burning Water
- Carbon footprint: Letters versus emails
- Is your pool pump guzzling energy?
- R6 million, 9 months, 10 sites and one hell of a team!
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- We @Project90by2030 supports the call for greater transparency across all levels of SA Government #FreedomFriday #change 1 month ago
- RT @SAREC_ZA: #RenewablePower The construction of West Coast 1 Wind Farm created 600 jobs, 450 from local labour @RenewEnergySA @_sawea htt… 1 month ago
- RT @AfricaCRP: #GreenEnergy, local development - #HopefieldWindFarm directs some of its revenue to local education: ow.ly/AT8X309Tgja… 1 month ago