By Neoka Naidoo So I will start by asking you a few questions. In the world we live in, what is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to investing? I would say… Money, moola, bucks, financial … Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- World Wetlands Day
- How to save water in your home
- We interview Generations star, Fundi Zwane
- Bottled water vs tap water
- Living off-grid – it can be done
- Burning Water
- Carbon footprint: Letters versus emails
- Is your pool pump guzzling energy?
- R6 million, 9 months, 10 sites and one hell of a team!
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- We @Project90by2030 supports the call for greater transparency across all levels of SA Government #FreedomFriday #change 1 month ago
- RT @SAREC_ZA: #RenewablePower The construction of West Coast 1 Wind Farm created 600 jobs, 450 from local labour @RenewEnergySA @_sawea htt… 1 month ago
- RT @AfricaCRP: #GreenEnergy, local development - #HopefieldWindFarm directs some of its revenue to local education: ow.ly/AT8X309Tgja… 1 month ago