By Neoka Naidoo So I will start by asking you a few questions. In the world we live in, what is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to investing? I would say… Money, moola, bucks, financial … Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- How to save water in your home
- Steaming hot property
- Investigating the costs of energy supply
- Beyond Preposterous – the corporate art of greenwashing
- Water, water everywhere, only if we share.
- Carbon footprint: Letters versus emails
- What does sustainable construction and lemon pie have in common?
- Wonderful Wonderbags
- Project 90 Mentors lead the way
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- RT @EUinSA: We've launched the the "Energy SMART Citizens in Action Training Manual" in partnership with @Project90by2030 https://t.co/8sX… 5 days ago
- RT @KGOPOTSO1: @COP23 It's high time the vulnerable societies get informed and involved in decision making spaces even policy making @Proje… 1 week ago
- RT @WWFSouthAfrica: We hope you’re not a chronic water waster,but if you need some tips to lift your water-saving game, look no further htt… 2 weeks ago