Eskom has recently applied to be exempt from South Africa’s minimum emission standards. Here is a short seven minute video which shows how the impacts of Eskom’s coal-fired power stations are creating heavily polluted air breathed in by people living in the Highveld region in Mpumalanga. Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- Waste isn’t ‘waste’ until it’s wasted...
- Magazine responds to our letter of complaint
- Win a bottle of eco-friendly dishwashing liquid
- R6 million, 9 months, 10 sites and one hell of a team!
- A dummies guide to biodiesel
- Playing Chicken
- Carbon footprint: Letters versus emails
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- Thabo Sibeko, Neil Overy and Megan Euston-Brown engaging with stakeholders and organizations at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- #CPLOEVENT #JustEnergyTransition #RenewableEnergy #SolarEnergy twitter.com/SEA_UrbanEnerg… 17 hours ago
- #JustEnergyTransition #RenewableEnergy #CPLOEVENT twitter.com/SEA_UrbanEnerg… 17 hours ago