Eskom has recently applied to be exempt from South Africa’s minimum emission standards. Here is a short seven minute video which shows how the impacts of Eskom’s coal-fired power stations are creating heavily polluted air breathed in by people living in the Highveld region in Mpumalanga. Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- World Wetlands Day
- How to save water in your home
- We interview Generations star, Fundi Zwane
- Bottled water vs tap water
- Living off-grid – it can be done
- Burning Water
- Carbon footprint: Letters versus emails
- Is your pool pump guzzling energy?
- R6 million, 9 months, 10 sites and one hell of a team!
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- We @Project90by2030 supports the call for greater transparency across all levels of SA Government #FreedomFriday #change 1 month ago
- RT @SAREC_ZA: #RenewablePower The construction of West Coast 1 Wind Farm created 600 jobs, 450 from local labour @RenewEnergySA @_sawea htt… 1 month ago
- RT @AfricaCRP: #GreenEnergy, local development - #HopefieldWindFarm directs some of its revenue to local education: ow.ly/AT8X309Tgja… 1 month ago