Eskom has recently applied to be exempt from South Africa’s minimum emission standards. Here is a short seven minute video which shows how the impacts of Eskom’s coal-fired power stations are creating heavily polluted air breathed in by people living in the Highveld region in Mpumalanga. Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- Steaming hot property
- Driving Miss Vygie
- Bottled water vs tap water
- What really goes on inside a coal power station?
- SA's weather has started changing
- Wonderful Wonderbags
- Gee wizz, check out Ewizz
- NUCLEAR: Is the battle lost?
- The IRP2 Process for Dummies
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- 8.30pm tonight #EarthHourSA - #earthhour2017 #maketheswitch The power is in your hands. 10 hours ago
- We say YES YES YES to #renewableenergy #EarthHourZA twitter.com/WWFSouthAfrica… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EngNewsZA: Continued support for renewables IPPs an economic boost – Sarec: The South African Renewable Energy Council (Sarec)… https:/… 3 weeks ago