Eskom has recently applied to be exempt from South Africa’s minimum emission standards. Here is a short seven minute video which shows how the impacts of Eskom’s coal-fired power stations are creating heavily polluted air breathed in by people living in the Highveld region in Mpumalanga. Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- How to save water in your home
- Steaming hot property
- Investigating the costs of energy supply
- Beyond Preposterous – the corporate art of greenwashing
- Water, water everywhere, only if we share.
- Carbon footprint: Letters versus emails
- What does sustainable construction and lemon pie have in common?
- Wonderful Wonderbags
- Project 90 Mentors lead the way
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- RT @EUinSA: We've launched the the "Energy SMART Citizens in Action Training Manual" in partnership with @Project90by2030 https://t.co/8sX… 5 days ago
- RT @KGOPOTSO1: @COP23 It's high time the vulnerable societies get informed and involved in decision making spaces even policy making @Proje… 1 week ago
- RT @WWFSouthAfrica: We hope you’re not a chronic water waster,but if you need some tips to lift your water-saving game, look no further htt… 2 weeks ago