Eskom has recently applied to be exempt from South Africa’s minimum emission standards. Here is a short seven minute video which shows how the impacts of Eskom’s coal-fired power stations are creating heavily polluted air breathed in by people living in the Highveld region in Mpumalanga. Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- Carbon footprint: Letters versus emails
- Solar Powered Traffic Lights
- SA must do more with the same for its future electricity supply
- How much electricity do we really need?
- Thank-you Nontando!
- Humans need two planets to sustain current way of living
- September: a month worth celebrating
- "Just because I ride a bicycle doesn't mean I'm poor"
- Introducing Project 90’s Keep It Bag
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- The Project 90 by 2030 Daily! is out paper.li/f-1530092070?e… Thanks to @CentreEnvRights @Meerkatig @GeorgeMonbiot #ipcc #climatechange 8 hours ago
- The Project 90 by 2030 Daily! is out paper.li/f-1530092070?e… Thanks to @350Africa #intlforestday #rightwingwave 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 11 Mentions, 4.59K Mention Reach, 7 Likes, 5 Retweets, 6.58K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago