Eskom has recently applied to be exempt from South Africa’s minimum emission standards. Here is a short seven minute video which shows how the impacts of Eskom’s coal-fired power stations are creating heavily polluted air breathed in by people living in the Highveld region in Mpumalanga. Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- Unexpected Life in the Khayelitsha Wetlands
- How to save water in your home
- Burning Water
- The IRP2 Process for Dummies
- Who is the greenest party?
- Is your pool pump guzzling energy?
- Bottled water vs tap water
- Project 90 lights up rural households
- Now you're cooking with (less) gas
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- #Energythatsbetterforpeople #Energythatsbetterfortheplanet #Cleanenergy #JustEnergyTransition #CoalKills… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- ‘Episode 1: Dr. Neil Overy "The Role Of Energy In A Just Energy Transition"’ on #SoundCloud #np soundcloud.com/90by2030/episo… 2 days ago
- A rational and lawful IRP is crucial to setting South Africa on the right path towards a just and fair energy trans… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago