Eskom has recently applied to be exempt from South Africa’s minimum emission standards. Here is a short seven minute video which shows how the impacts of Eskom’s coal-fired power stations are creating heavily polluted air breathed in by people living in the Highveld region in Mpumalanga. Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- Carbon footprint: Letters versus emails
- We interview Generations star, Fundi Zwane
- A dummies guide to biodiesel
- Waste isn’t ‘waste’ until it’s wasted...
- Steaming hot property
- Winning Project 90 Clubs - What did they get up to?
- How to save water in your home
- Voices of the Youth
- Wonderful Wonderbags
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- The Project 90 by 2030 Daily! is out paper.li/f-1530092070?e… #climatestrike #forests 10 hours ago
- RT @AlexLenferna: "A decision to commit to a carbon-polluting, coal-based electricity future, by one of the biggest carbon-emitting economi… 19 hours ago
- The Project 90 by 2030 Daily! is out paper.li/f-1530092070?e… #climatestrike #climatecrisis 1 day ago