Eskom has recently applied to be exempt from South Africa’s minimum emission standards. Here is a short seven minute video which shows how the impacts of Eskom’s coal-fired power stations are creating heavily polluted air breathed in by people living in the Highveld region in Mpumalanga. Continue reading
Donate to our work
Sign up to our newsletter
Watch our films on our youtube channel
- Your geyser – does it help to turn it off and on?
- Driving Miss Vygie
- Dreaming a beautiful future
- How to save water in your home
- R6 million, 9 months, 10 sites and one hell of a team!
- Looking for your next fix?
- Thank-you Nontando!
- Project 90 volunteers assess Clubs projects
- Project 90 lights up rural households
Calculate your Carbon Footprint! Click below
- We salute our #LeadershipClubs - these young role models are committed to #low-carbon actions in their school commu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- #DidYouKnow 1/3 of all food produced in South Africa is wasted, at a cost of R60-billion each year. #Fact 1 week ago
- We @Project90by2030 supports the call for greater transparency across all levels of SA Government #FreedomFriday #change 2 months ago